Not the prettiest dish, but it’s super tasty. All the prep is super quick, just takes about 55 minutes to bake in the oven.
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts, seasoned with salt & pepper, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups minute rice (you can use white or brown)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- One 12oz package frozen baby broccoli florets
- 1 sleeve ritz crackers (do not go for an off brand on these it is not the same, I have tried many different store brands)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grab a 13X9 in pan; Mix together all ingredients except the ritz crackers and cheddar cheese. I just mix everything in the pan I’m baking it in, but you can mix everything in a bowl and transfer it over if you like. Top with crushed ritz crackers. Bake for 45-55 minutes, crackers should be golden brown. Top with shredded cheddar, bake an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Let set for about 15 minutes before serving.